AHA ONLINE CLASSES
Heartsaver CPR AED Online
Heartsaver® CPR AED Online Part 1 is a Web-based, self-directed program. The program teaches students critical skills and knowledge needed to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. Content includes how to perform CPR and use an AED.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Adult choking
- Optional modules in child CPR, AED use and choking
- Optional modules in infant CPR and choking
eLearning (online lessons blended with hands-on skills session)
- Can be completed at work, at home or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos
- Certificate of completion available to print when Part 1 has been completed successfully
- Includes online access to the Heartsaver CPR AED Student Workbook
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months following activation of their course key
- Part 1 online; can be completed in approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour
- Parts 2 and 3, hands-on skills practice and testing session with an authorized AHA Instructor. Time to complete skills practice and testing sessions vary.
Upon successful completion of all three parts, students will receive an AHA Heartsaver CPR AED course completion card, valid for two years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the AHA determine the cost for all training courses and the accompanying course materials?
A: Costs for courses and materials are determined by Training Centers or Instructors and may vary. The AHA does not regulate price; however, provides its authorized distributors suggested retail pricing on course materials.